Nothing more fully prepares officers for what they will do during a patrol cycle than placing them in those situations during training. By combining driving and use-of-force systems in a single training session, the officer has a much more realistic experience as it relates to patrol duties. Officers do exactly the same things in the training room that they do on duty.
Combined Driving and Force Options Training
In the Driving Force simulation, officers will receive and respond to calls in the patrol car, conduct an investigation and field interview, make a simulated arrest and implement a level of force necessary to gain compliance from a subject. The most valuable component of this combined training is that it takes the officer from the beginning to the end of a call.
- Fully integrated simulation training
- Best in start-to-end training cycles
- Opportunity to choose incorrectly
- More practice
- Tailored instructional sessions
- Objective and repeatable training sessions
- Start-to-finish call cycle training
Render complex decisions and engage in intricate responses under conditions of time pressure, high stakes and stress - induced physical discomfort.
Interactive Graphics Exercises
- Fully integrated training scenarios
- Device-to-device networking
- Scene matching
- Event auto-start
- Simulator started by triggering event in complimentary simulator
- Agency level authoring
- Combined training scenarios easily developed with authoring software